Spotted Style is very excited to announce that the 32nd edition of the most famous international modeling competition Elite Model Look Nederland is going to take place at Beurs van Berlage on 14th of October. Our editor-in-chief Nadina Gorano will have the great pleasure to attend the event to spot the new Elite Model Look Nederland winners!
Elite Model Look attracts more than 400,000 participants from 800 cities, 70 countries and five continents. It’s the ultimate opportunity for boys and girls to make their dream come true and become an international top model.
Thousands of boys and girls are hoping to turn this dream into reality at Elite Model Look Nederland and they start an international modelling career. The participants in the contest are following the footsteps of top models as Yfke Sturm, Frederique van der Wal and Lara Stone, who were discovered during the prestigious international modeling contest. On 14th of October ten boys and ten girls will compete at the 32nd edition of the final Elite Model Look Nederland.
The event will take place at Beurs van Berlage, where the talented models will do a catwalk, wearing the couture of Jan Boelo, Omoda, Jaguar Mode (Versace, Blumarine, Hervé Léger, Philipp Plein), Bjorn Borg and Edwin Oudshoorn. One male and female winner will be selected out of the 20 participants by the jury, which consists of Christian Arkins (Creative Director McGregor), Victoria da Silva (Director of Elite Model Look International), Bart Maussen (Director Fashion Week Netherlands), Suzanne Pots (Director of Elite Model Management Amsterdam) and Nodar Beghiyl (Director of Elite Model Look Netherlands). The special evening will be hosted by Lieke van Lexmond.
Besides the finalists, we will see on the catwalk participants from previous editions of Elite Model Look Nederland. Some of them will be Davey Oldenburg and Yasmin Wijnaldum. Davey won Elite Model Look Netherlands in 2014, after which he has received many international bookings, such as Gucci and Jil Sander. Yasmin was a finalist last year and she was booked exclusive for Prada catwalk show, Jean Paul Gaultier, Valentino, Lanvin, Carven and Chloé. Also many other Elite models took flights heading to New York, Paris and Milan for catwalk shows during the past Fashion Week.
From the 20 finalists, one boy and one girl will be chosen for winners of Elite Model Look Nederland 2015. The top model in the making wins a contract with Elite Model Management Amsterdam. Besides this flying start, the winners win a spot in the big international final in Milan.
- Alex Deneke uit Maastricht / 17 year old / 1,83
- Arend-Jan Kollen uit Hoorn / 17 year old / 1,86
- Daney Jans from Almere / 16 year old / 1,91
- Gino Geldof from Barendrecht / 16 year old / 1,89
- Jelle Hutting from Murlingen / 17 year old / 1,89
- Jesse de Jong from Maarssen / 17 year old / 1,86
- Mattia Creamza from Hoogblokland / 15 year old / 1,83
- Raimon Vrijhoeven from Almere / 21 year old / 1,86
- Ruben Brugmans from Roosendaal / 18 year old / 1,84
- Xando Koster from Lelystad / 18 year old / 1,94
- Amarins Bokma from Mantgum / 17 year old / 1,78
- Anne-Wietske Borsch from Harlingen / 16 year old / 1,8
- Anouk Schipper from Eext / 17 year old / 1,77
- Anouk Thijssen from Wijchen / 15 year old / 1,82
- Emma Ijkema from La Tour-de-Peilz (Zwitserland) / 15 year old / 1,78
- Floor Op ’t Holt from Kielwindeweer / 15 year old / 1,81
- Juliette Nooter from Hilversum / 14 year old / 1,76
- Kyona van Santen from Almere / 15 year old / 1,79
- Leric Eijkenloof from Amsterdam / 16 year old / 1,77
- Oona Bodon from Amsterdam / 16 year old / 1,75